Thursday, December 24, 2009

More plans!

Haha so my previous plan hasn't even started yet and I've already come up with another. This is the bigggg overall plan though, like life plan type of dealio. So here's the scoop:
  • Get job in produce at kroger
  • Take classes at Columbus State to get grades up
  • Get own apartment
  • Transfer to Ohio State for dual major in Political Science and Criminal Justice
  • Get J.D. at the Ohio State Moritz College of Law
  • Get job at law firm while working on public persona and entry in Public sector- elected office.
So It's a bit of a shorter plan this time, but basically to the point and it covers everything pretty well. The produce job is because I really enjoyed that job over the summer, and in talking to my friends who are there now, actually the assistant head of the department, it's very well organized now, and they even have monetary incentives for good work so thats always nice. The Columbus State part is pretty self explanatory, I need to get grades up and thats the best place for me to do it at this point, I'm looking to start there for spring quarter. Transferring is something that has to be done though because Columbus State doesn't offer anything in the way of actual degrees that would do me any good in what I want to do, so I'll be heading off to Ohio State. I still stand by last years decision that Muskingum just didn't end up being the right fit for me, but I ended up having to go back there this fall, and that still just didn't work out and I don't even want to begin with all that lol. Now about getting my own apartment, there is noooo way I will still be living at home for the next six or seven years so the sooner I can get my own place the better. The rest is pretty self explanatory, J.D. is Juris Doctor, aka your law degree.

Alrighty it's time to head off and open presents, Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment