Now that that is out of the way, I need to come up with a solid plan. I have finals this week, and a surgery the following week, but past that, nothing is set in stone and I need to figure something to do for the next eight to nine plus months. This is going to be my last semester of classes before I take a break and move back home for a while, I'm going back to school at some point, but that still remains undecided on what I want. Of course the rents are being told that it will be by Fall 2010, but honestly I don't know about that, if I'm ready then of course I'll return by then, and if not, then I sure as hell am moving out of the house, because Christine will be going off to grad school, and Katie will be starting college, so I don't want to be the only one living there, for my parents to nag all day and night about my life goals and ambitions. So in the mean time while I figure out my life, I have set goals for myself.
- First of all, get a job. This one is the most important because without one I will go stir crazy and probably end up going postal..lol. Plus without a job, that means no money, which in turn means that the other goals are pretty much defunct.
- Secondly I want to be able to set myself to a solid workout schedule so I can actually start putting on weight. With my current schedule being so erratic it's basically like being on a crash diet because I will have days with zero exercise and then days where I end up burning 1500 calories, just not good, I need to set up a solid, concrete schedule for it and also start increasing my protein intake so I gain muscle mass.
- Thirdly I want to go back to playing trumpet. I haven't played in a long time and I always enjoyed playing, but after taking off playing for 9 months after I graduated from high school my ambrochure is shot to hell and my playing in general is just nowhere near what it used to be, which is mainly why I didn't return to WPE this year because of the seating audition, I was never quite comfortable with auditions, but with my playing being so far in the shitter, I just couldn't do it, I wasn't ready. So ideally I want to see if I can't take lessons to get myself really good, I will have the time to really put forth the effort to get myself somewhere.
- Fourth, I want to expand my musical horizons in general. I really want to give guitar another shot, preferably with lessons on that too, because I just was epically failing at trying to teach myself. I wouldn't mind trying to pick up piano too.
- I either want a new car or to fix mine up extremely. Honestly I'm thinking more along the lines of just getting a new car since for all the money I would be putting into the car it would be much more than its worth. I'm thinking about Scion tc, it's a great car and one of my friends has one, and there really is not much I would have to do to it, they come with a Pioneer sound system already, and they already look cool so nothing there, and most of them are stick shifts, so once again, just basically a perfect car for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment